Your shopping cart is empty
2. What kind of information do we collect
The information we collect can personal data and/or technical data:
- Your contact details, such as name, address, telephone number, email address. This type of information is only collected by your consent, for instance when you make a purchase in our webshop or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Your preferences regarding our products, your shopping history, and product comments
- Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, user account details to our subscription service
- Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
3. How do we use your personal data
We may use your personal data to maintain customer relations providing you with marketing communications and publications, such as newsletters and other relevant information about our products and business. Your personal data is needed when ordering products online, for payments and for shipping the products. For these operations, your personal data is essential in order to process your orders smoothly and safely. We also collect information and technical data about your preferences to be able to offer you more relevant products, communication, and services.
4. Where do we collect personal data
We may collect personal data when you visit our website and make an order in our webshop, when you make an account on our website or subscribe to our newsletter or when you contact us by e-mail or telephone. Some of the data collected on our website are collected by using cookies and other similar technologies. We may also collect personal data in trade shows, pop up events and other sales and customer events, where the data is always collected by your consent. In order to conduct business with other businesses, we have collected some contact information for important business partners that we provide with our newsletter and information about our latest developments and styles.
5. Transference of your personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party, other than to our service providers using the personal data only on our behalf, or in case we would be required to do so by law.
6. How do we store and protect your personal data
Your personal data is stored only in technical document protected by passwords. Your data is handled only by persons who are entitled to it in the job description.
7. How long do we store your personal data
Your personal data will be stored only as long as it is necessary.
8. How can you exercise your rights
8.1. You have the right to access your data:
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal data that we have about you.
8.2. You have the right to correct, delete or object your personal data that we store.
8.3. You have the right to recall your consent at any time.
8.4. Opt-out from marketing:
You can ask us to unsubscribe you from receiving our direct marketing. You can unsubscribe either directly from the link in our newsletter or by sending us an e-mail.
8.5. You have the right to make an official complaint if in your opinion we are not processing your personal data according to applicable data protection laws.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, don't hesitate to contact us:
Lille Clothing Oy
00880 Helsinki, Finland
Tel: +358 50 5206689